Friday, July 28, 2006

Sports, Sports, Sports.....

More specifically - Broncos, Rammies, Nuggets and Avalanche...... With Broncos Training Camp starting today, for me this means the beginning of non-stop sports season. I will be participating in 2 (count 'em - 2) fantasy football leagues; I'm sure my buddy Pat Angello will be doing his Football Pick 'Em (of which I dominated most of the season - then I bragged I was winning and lost my ass instead); and I will be lucky enough to have some sports-related something to watch on TV. The Rockies are still on, but they aren't winning as much, so I'm not watching as much (plus, baseball isn't my most favorite sport).

I'm all stoked for the CSU/CU football game - got my tickets lined up, and I will be at Invesco Field in my Green and Gold - hopefully my Rams will put the smackdown on the Buffalo-chips this year.....what a great way to start the season, yes? And don't bother giving me crap - I won't take it....win or lose - RAMS RULE!!!

I keep forgetting that the Broncos did really well last year...apparently losing to the eventual Super Bowl champions caused that fact to erase itself from my mind. But with the new acquisitions, maybe a funny-shaped football trophy would be in order? And with the drafting of this Jay Cutler dude, what does that mean for Bradlee (CSU alum, for those not in the know..)

Finally, what's with the Avs? I don't think I will recognize them at all ('cept for Joe Sidekick, and he's starting to be in the "older than dirt" category..... Guess I'll just have to wait and see.

1 Comments:

At 9:28 PM, Blogger Pat Angello said...

Dude, I still have bragging rights for winning Week 17! WOO!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home